Step 1: Has a death occurred?
- You MUST call Just Cremation at (604) 856-2346 PRIOR to beginning the online process to notify us of the death.
During this call, we will assist you in establishing who has the legal authority to authorize the cremation and disposition of the cremated remains, and provide you with instructions on how to proceed with the online arrangements. To expedite this process, please ensure that the executor, spouse or “next of kin” calls us directly. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Step 2: Start Online Arrangements
- After you’ve notified us of the death in Step 1, please complete the following steps online at your earliest convenience:
- Complete and submit the following forms below. This process will take approximately 30 minutes and provides us all the documentation necessary to register the death and carry out the cremation. We use SSL encryption and security measures to ensure your data is safe and secure.
- We will send you by email a Funeral Services Contract, Cremation Authorization for online signature.
- Within 7 to 9 business days, we will contact you by telephone to confirm the cremation is complete to arrange delivery of the Death Certificates and Cremated Remains.