Step 1: Has a death occurred?
- You MUST call Just Cremation at (604) 856-2346 PRIOR to beginning the online process to notify us of the death.
During this call, we will collect information about the deceased and assist you in establishing who has the authority to authorize the cremation. To expedite this process, please ensure that the executor, spouse or “next of kin” calls us directly. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Step 2: Start Online Arrangements
- After you’ve notified us of the death in Step 1, please complete the following steps online at your earliest convenience:
- Click Start Online Arrangements below and complete the walkthrough process. This process will take approximately 30 minutes and provides us all the information necessary to register the death and carry out the cremation. We use SSL encryption and security measures to ensure your data is safe and secure.
- Following this, we will send you by email, within 1 business day, a Funeral Services Contract and Cremation Authorization for online signature. Upon your signature of these forms, we will then transfer the deceased into our care (if not already done) and carry out the cremation process.
- Within 7 to 9 business days, we will deliver to you the Death Certificates and Cremated Remains.